2S19 Msta-S during RAE 2013

Good day to you people. Hope you readers having a good day and all are good.

As you all aware, I'm building a fleet of SPG and this is my sixth on the line after the Dana, Type 99, Pzh2000, AuF1 and the K9. The seventh and last will be the AS-90.

This beautiful baby is actually a gift from a friend. My most heart felt gratitude to my friend Paul Bicar who spent alot of money for this kit (£59.99 is not cheap ).

The kit was painted with 2 colours from Vallejo Model Air and 2 Tamiya colours. I used Light Brown and Sand (Ivory) from Vallejo Model Air and Hull Red and Nato Green from Tamiya. The colour scheme is from the RAE 2013.

For weathering, I did it completely new and fresh without even a drop of pin wash but I had to dirty up the running gears a bit as these vehicles were shown going around the demonstration field during the RAE 2013. I also dirtied up the gun as the references photos show them as dirty with smoke stains. The same went for the exhaust.

P1160400b.jpg

P1160408b.jpg

P1160405b.jpg

P1160412b.jpg

P1160414b.jpg

P1160415b.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos and bigger ones (4000X3000) can be found on my blog -

There is also links to the 4 parts Work in Progress that you can look at for an detailed inbox build -

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle... LOL.

Thank you for always supporting and for the kind words and various encouragements.

Until the next launch.

• Like 4

Truly stunning Gary, the work you put into your builds is immense...I this one a lot as well!

The as90, I've got this in my stash, have you got all the pe etc etc? Will look forward to that build...

Lee :)

Truly stunning Gary, the work you put into your builds is immense...I this one a lot as well!

The as90, I've got this in my stash, have you got all the pe etc etc? Will look forward to that build...

Lee :)

Indeed I have ... and I have it all ready for paint here's some pic

66174_10152355972924775_7843743377236848

10336659_10152355973174775_6943870709865

fantastic build looks great, very nice job on the cam , and will be a nice collection of spg your have. ill be looking out for the as90 as ive also got one in the stash

I will try not to disappoint sir ...

Another good build Gary. The cam is excellent as always. Don't know much about the modern Tanks but I appreciate the work put into the builds.

This is a gem from trumpy.. great kit

brilliant camo' just brilliant.