Vampirella - First resin figure

Skids

Hi All

While waiting for filler to dry on the YF-23 I was hunting through some boxes and came across this figure of Vampirella. I was loaned to me so I could try painting a figure. I used to paint warhammer figs ages ago so wanted to try something again. Its not going to be the same but it looks like fun.

Started smoothing and filling and smoothing and filling oh and I chopped her legs off as they had been damaged by the previous owner. Will be putting her in a pool of blood.

Well hopefully, if all goes well

Vamp1_zpsf5c67432.jpgVamp2_zpsd2869240.jpg

more soon

thanks

Simon

Edited by Skids
  • Like 1

I think the previous owner may have tried to "modify" her as there are cut marks and saw marks a plenty that I am filling in. I am going to get her back to original as best I can.

Will - hopefully the image of the base I have in my head will work out

Anthony I will be mainly airbrushing her, but using a brush for eyes and finer detail.

It is a well sculpted figure, great shapes. Looking forward to making some progress. Still filling and sanding at the mo. Will post some more in the next few days

Thanks

Simon

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Simon, bump! (Just in case you've made some headway...)

Regards,

Robert

Hi Robert

Kinda got put away for a bit while I did a few kits, but I have just spent time rearranging my workspace and its back on the bench. So will try to make some progress soon

Simon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...