Little Willie - 100 years history

Hello to all !!!

I would like to show you my last building kit.

It´s made of Accurate Armour building kit 1:35 - resin kit.

I´m building only WW1 AFV, so the Willie is for a heart love. That´s why I´ve tried to build it. It´s almost 100 years from his birth (1915).

Underlay with the Union Jack motive is the emblom of the country where is produced.

I´m looking forward to your opinions.

Ivo

Czech Republic

P6030039_zps69348da0.jpgP6030038_zps744b120f.jpgP6030037_zps56745f13.jpgP6030036_zpsb2c01f27.jpgP6030035_zps4447028d.jpgP6030034_zps73614632.jpg

• Like 11

Hello Ivo, you've done a brilliant job on that little old feller. I've never seen this model before. you have done the weathering spot on. I like the way you have painted the tracks also the small amount of rust spots all over willie. How did you achieve that Ivo. It looks very good.

Ahoj Ivo,

Great work! Built to typical Czech modelling standards! ;)

Kind regards,

Adam

Edited by Vally G

brilliant job!!!

regards oz!.

Lovely finish you have there Ivo, a brilliant finish on an unusual subject - I love it! :thumbsup:

Gentlemen, thank you for a good evaluation. Little Willie is the beginning of the British tank techniques - the historical classic. Here in the UK the Forum can not miss...For fredben - rust and dirt (track) - the color of the lange quantities of solvents - sprayng the hands from the brush. Sorry for my English - is not my native language. Ivo from Czech Republic

• Like 1