Airfix 1/24 Harrier GR3 233 OCU Decals

Selwyn

if you did do your own, would you be interested in running off a second set for a consideration? Pretty please?

Steve

Seen as its you.........................!

The aircraft I will be doing will be from the 1979/80 period so the decals will be from that time period. It will take a little time to do as I have not quite decided which GR3 1 want to do. I am leaning towards XV 807 at the moment!

Selwyn

• 1 month later...

XV 753 was C 1979-1980 when it went to Belize early 1980

My choice from that era would be XZ967 arrived OCU September 1980. Brand new wrap round camoflage. Because it was new I can guarentee that the paint scheme is correct for 1980

• 1 month later...

thread resurrection time...Selwyn, did you ever produce these decals?...if so, im now after a set as i have the model now :) Pretty please. In fact, if you could do a set with XV753/C serials id happily take 2 sets from you

cheers mate

steve

thread resurrection time...Selwyn, did you ever produce these decals?...if so, im now after a set as i have the model now :) Pretty please. In fact, if you could do a set with XV753/C serials id happily take 2 sets from you

cheers mate

steve

Gents

They are about half done, My modelling is on backburner at the present as I am deeply involved in redecorating at the present moment!

I still intend to get these done though. I am off work in a fortnight, and intend to catch upwith some modelling then.

Selwyn

• 3 years later...

Hi Selwyn

I just bidded on the GR3 and looking for the decals for this kit and saw this thread!

Knowing it might be a close call, may I kindly ask if you are willing to make one set of the decal for me? If yes, please kindly let me know the cost too.

Thanking in advance and hope can hear something from you.

With kind regards

Duke

2 hours ago, dlj6000 said:

Hi Selwyn

I just bidded on the GR3 and looking for the decals for this kit and saw this thread!

Knowing it might be a close call, may I kindly ask if you are willing to make one set of the decal for me? If yes, please kindly let me know the cost too.

Thanking in advance and hope can hear something from you.

With kind regards

Duke

Lost the lot in a computer crash unfortunately. My 1/24 harrier is still sat nude of markings till I get back to it.

Selwyn