FW 190A-8 'Priller'

My entry is the Dragon 1/48 FW 190A-8, I will be modelling this as Priller's D-Day mount. The kit comes with excellent Cartograph decals, Dragons own steel PE and I've added an Eduard mask. I'll probably replace the wheels, I might add some Master barrels.

DSC03183.JPG

• Like 1

trying manfully to get it done before Fri so I've got 1 off the bench. needs decals, final assembly and weathering I ended up using plastic weld and a fine paint brush. never used Mr cement so can't comment the steel .pe is a joy to use had no problems with it. although I cheated and used eduard belts. I'll try and get some pics up soon. I have some on the fw 190 group on Facebook

parabat try the Mr cement s I've just had to bin the 152 more than annoyed. it's just disintegrated overnight I went down this morning to find all the seams popped open. I just hope mine was dodgy plastic

parabat try the Mr cement s I've just had to bin the 152 more than annoyed. it's just disintegrated overnight I went down this morning to find all the seams popped open. I just hope mine was dodgy plastic

That's a shame, I will use rhe Mr Cement S then, I quite like it.

• 2 weeks later...