1/48 - McDD F-15C MSIP II & F-15J Eagle by Great Wall Hobby (GWH) & Pit Road - released

Homebee

• 11 months later...

I've just received this F-15J release from pitroad and OMG. It is great. The decal sheet alone worth like $30. Seriously outstanding kit with Great Wall Hobby plastic and brilliant decals from Pit-road just fantastic.

I hope they keep coming with new boxes and decals.

Also, I am dying to see a Great Wall Hobby F-15SG or F-15K. Is there any news regarding these at all??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Damn... Well I scored then didn't I! If you guys are paying £50 for just the kit, I paid AU$55 for the F-15J (Plus AU$12 postage); despite being the Pit-Road F-15J Boxing, all F-15C MSIP-II bits are present!... The GWH F-15C would have been nice for the AIM-9X's and AIM-120's, but since this will be a 65th AGRS jet, all I really need in another Elta 8222 pod and TACTS. And the price was just too good, once I confirmed all the MSIP-II bits I need are in the box!

It looks MILES ahead of the even the later Hasegawa F-15C's (which I liked a lot BTW), so kinda looking fwd to this one.... After I finish these Bf 109G-10's!

D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/yufei.mao.940/timeline?lst=100010356694170%3A100015211022791%3A1561293054

This is my original designed product for sale, the Fairy Hobby 48008 1/48 F-15 "Eagle" Single Seat Canopy Correction Set for G.W.H kit
This is a well researched and highly detailed resin cast correction set and very limited produced due to big size clear resin parts casting difficulty.

Content: 5 resin parts (2 clear resin parts), 2 pre-cut masking tape sheets, 1 color instruction sheet

Note: this is a product needs your own cleaning and painting.
Sample photos are painted and are only for your reference.
Painting result may differ from individuals.
Although I tried my best effor to select the bubble free/stretch free clear resin parts due to the extreme difficulty in mass produce, the resin cast parts still cannot be compared with the steel mold injection clear plastic parts. 
And this product requires careful cutting and painting work which is not suitable for beginners.
Please bear that in mind before purchasing.

How to purchase:
Simply search "Fairy Hobby 48008" on eBay.
Or here is the link:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/113794425069

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1.jpg

V.P.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Uncle Uncool said:

Yeh, indeed. :worthy:

Was finally able to order one.

Yeh, me was...

Cheers,

Unc2

Happy to see that for once you agree with me ! 😋

Good luck with your model.

Cheers.

Madcop.

6 hours ago, madcop said:

Happy to see that for once you agree with me ! 😋

:blink2: Cop, I honestly can't recall an occasion when I hadn't agreed with you wholly. :bleh:

Gonna see how Yufei's creation is grafted onto the Monogram and Hasegawa F-15 kits.

Yeh, me's gonna...

Cheers,

Unc2 

• Homebee changed the title to 1/48 - McDD F-15C MSIP II & F-15J Eagle by Great Wall Hobby (GWH) & Pit Road - released