Good grief - that's come round quick! Eek! Better get my AM stuff ordered from the big H to pick up at Hendon...

O.o already? The time is flying so fast .. and the D-Day group is comming soon, Mustang group... i realy hope i can catch on this one, have few airfix harriers siting under my bed and waiting for this :)

I have to admit modern jets are not my thing but of all of them I love the harrier, my eldest got me the first and last Airfix boxing as an unexpected

Christmas present and it has sat untouched ever since so after the last of my under a tenner builds are finished I would love to join the build.

• Like 1

How apt, the Airfix calender features the Harrier Gr3 as this moths illustration.

Colin

It must be fate. Build Harriers!

At a rough count I've got 17 Harrier kits in the stash and none finished so time to make a change to that ratio :oops:

• Like 1

You people have driven me to the brink of lunacy and beyond...just bought two 1/72 Hasegawa Harrier GR7s for their gunpods alone.

I just noticed this GB for one of my all time favourite aircraft HARRIERS !!

Please may I join. I have loads of Harriers on the stash. New Airfix Sea harriers but I think I would rather enter with either my Airfix T-10, Bobkit/cat/ Heller T4

Or my Fujimi Gr1.

Either way it would be nice to take part in this GB. Still Gutted that this Government got shut of it but oh well at least every model made keeps the spirit of the thing alive.

Is the P1127 Aloud ?

Cheers Rob :)

• Like 1

Cool Well If I can Enter I will. Though I have not got the P1127 yet but I would like another.

I see this GB is nice and long so I have a chance for a few models.

I will probably enter my Heller Kit as I am itching to build it.

Currently all parts are removed from sprues and shes clipped together as intented. I have some harrier spares so I should be able to give her some stores or at least pylons. and Possible Aden Cannons too.

Cheers Rob ;)

• Like 2

The incomparable Harry Lime is building one for "the geeb", as the kids say, so I should hope it's allowed.

Aww, shucks, you're making me blush! Having now dug it out of the stash and drawn up a list of what I need to do, I fear this GB might need to be twice as long....

Mark.

Well I will defiantly enter with my Heller T4 That is the one I am itching to build the most.

I will have to shift some other projects first but Might start in a day or to. I am tempted by the Fujimi AV-8A/GR1 I hear its not the best fit. It don't look too scary or am I mixing up the fit issues with another kit. Esci perhaps.

;)