REVELL 1/32 Lynx

SHAR67

Hi all

can anyone tell me if there is a conversion set that converts the Revell Lynx kit into an British Mk7 Lynx used by the AAC, if so can anyone help as I would love to get one of my Lynx's done as a British Army Lynx.

Clive

Cheers Colin

is he the main chap to deal with on this subject.

Clive

He's the the Lynx guru, flies them, models them, I'm sure there is nothing he doesn't know... he may have used the parts from his Accurate Miniatures kit for his conversion.

• Like 1

He's the the Lynx guru, flies them, models them, I'm sure there is nothing he doesn't know... he may have used the parts from his Accurate Miniatures kit for his conversion.

Only downside is he's a Ginger..... :bleh:

Only downside is he's a Ginger..... :bleh:

I would swear but its a family forum.....git.

Clive, I pretty much fabricated the bits either from scratch or as Colin says, used the Inaccurate Armour Lynx bits as a template. The main differences as youll be aware is the nose, skids and instrument panel. Skids are pretty simple appendages and the panel is straightforward. The remainder of the sundry differences are subtle but quite easy to change/mod or scratch build. Using the Mk88A as the base is the best option as it has the standard non folding tail and correct tail rotor. If you get stuck with the nose, give me a should and I can bash one out of my mould.

Tony

• Like 1

Hi Tony

thanks for helping me out I'm going to need it, I have two of the German Naval Revel Lynx's and want one to be an AH7 Lynx and the other a German Marine bird from the box, are these the correct kits I need for converting to an AH7?. I managed to get a book on the Lynx but its of not great quality so I've put it back on the shelf for now but may use it at some point in the future.

Kind regards Clive

Thanks again for the kind offer of your help :winkgrin: