Valentine III

Another stunner!

I've tried the DOA/Track Pads paints and I just couldn't get on with them! You seem to have them tamed and mastered tho. Any tips for their use?

Regards,

Steve

Another stunner!

I've tried the DOA/Track Pads paints and I just couldn't get on with them! You seem to have them tamed and mastered tho. Any tips for their use?

Regards,

Steve

I found that the best was to dust them on very lightly and avoid making things to wet. Otherwise nasty things start to happen. Smell odd and get rather foamy when shock up.

they give a good finish though.

nothing wrong with liking Valentines. This is a kit I would like to try myself. Can you recommend it?

Bruce

Absolutely. I have built three so far, have more in the stash and would buy even more if I find them. So thats a yes , buy one. Mini art or Bronco. same plastic different box.

• Like 1

Absolutely. I have built three so far, have more in the stash and would buy even more if I find them. So thats a yes , buy one. Mini art or Bronco. same plastic different box.

have bought the Bronco Mk IX. Thanks for the inspiration Ian. Hope mine turns out as nice as yours

Bruce