F100 decals

Why don't you photocopy the DC9 sheet and then try it for size. Compare it then to photos that can be found on planespotters.net, airliners.net etc...

Edited by pinky coffeeboat

Shall we guess the livery then?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Let me think... British Midland, Swissair, American, US Air(ways) or KLM; possibly Midway and at a push, Austrian? The two aircraft are of a similar size so it should be possible. As Jeff says, try a dry fit with a photocopy of the sheet first. That way you'll see what needs adjusting before committing them to water.

I think the BM Diamond Service logo decal on the tail had the same part number on both the DC-9 and Fokkers; it has been 20 years since the changeover so I could be misremembering though. :) The cheat lines always varied slightly in width and position, if a radome needed to be swapped from another aircraft they hardly ever lined up neatly.

Let me think... British Midland, Swissair, American, US Air(ways) or KLM; possibly Midway and at a push, Austrian? The two aircraft are of a similar size so it should be possible. As Jeff says, try a dry fit with a photocopy of the sheet first. That way you'll see what needs adjusting before committing them to water.

I think the BM Diamond Service logo decal on the tail had the same part number on both the DC-9 and Fokkers; it has been 20 years since the changeover so I could be misremembering though. :) The cheat lines always varied slightly in width and position, if a radome needed to be swapped from another aircraft they hardly ever lined up neatly.

Thanks a very good answer

I used a DC-8 Japan Air Lines decal to finish a Boeing 727.

As stated above, check what needs trimming / correcting - and in my case I needed a whole set of new windows, cockpit, doors etc but it worked out well.

Cheers,

Mike

I used a DC-8 Japan Air Lines decal to finish a Boeing 727.

As stated above, check what needs trimming / correcting - and in my case I needed a whole set of new windows, cockpit, doors etc but it worked out well.

Cheers,

Mike

Gonna do that thanks

I have some KLM F100 decals for sale in my decal sale thread.

I got some I think I will check

Gonna do that thanks

I got some I think I will check

I can see you ran out of these, thought I would lend you some: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...................................... ,,,,,,,,,,, :::::::::::::::::: ????????????????

PM me if you need some more...

• Like 2

Hold on, Im confused.

You want to know if KLM decals for the DC-9 will fit a F100. OK, but now you say you have F100 decals. Now F100 decals will fit a F100 so why do you want to use DC-9 decals :banghead:

I said I was checking if I had any which when I have looked I don't but I have the dc9 decals

Because he loves a challenge... :)

Maybe he is looking for the old livery, but forgot to tell us.

klm-kld.jpg

I have the airfix livery one so I think it is the newer livery as it is the 2002 boxing thanks