Revell 1/35 Pzh2000

Good to to you guys.

First of all, let me wish you guys a happy new year. Yesterday was our Burmese happy new year and I was actually going to post this yesterday but I got lazy so yeah. Wishing my happy near year to all of my dear readers and may you all have a beautiful year all around.

This gal is painted in ( all from Tamiya ) Nato Green, Nato Brown and Nato Black. Scheme is per the instruction and references per the Bundeswehr as I saw that all German PZH2000 are painted in the same pattern, with the exception of the ones in Afghanistan.

The amount of sanding and taking off parts from from this old kit to put on the etches took its toll on me upon reaching the weathering stage. At this point, I was running on fumes and I couldn't be bothered with so much effect of weathering effects so I just went heavy with various colour of dusts. I could have done better and more but I just wanted to call it done and make way and time for more kits.

P1150747b.jpg

P1150746b.jpg

P1150749b.jpg

P1150750b.jpg

P1150768b.jpg

P1150756b.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos ( many more) can be found on my blog -

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have. C&C are welcomed. Just be gentle... LOL.

Until the next launch .

• Like 4

Very nice indeed :) I have this kit's little brother (1:72) to build one day.

Thank you .. .. you really should build your 1.72 one.. you will have fun

superb work looks great, nice paint and finish great job

Thank you so much

Happy New Year to you, too!

That is an excellent model with very realistic weathering - well done!

Thank you.. Glad you see highly of the finishing.. I wasn't sure of it myself

Yes, Very nice. Like the colours and the weathering is excellent. The wheels have been done spot on with just enough dried mud on them. And happy new year to you Gary.

Thank you ... thank you ... thank you

Happy new year to you and a happy build for you Gary, that looks brilliant!!!

Lee :)

Thanks Lee... I has my doubts with the finishing but glad to know you thought otherwise