Welcome to Britmodeller.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

• Announcements

• Mike

Switched Identities   18/06/17

If you are still having problems logging in and remaining under your own username following the DDoS attack last week, you need to log off, clear your browser's cache, and restart your browser to ensure you clear all the old files from your temporary area.  Then you should be sorted.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike

SORRY!
Validating Queue Delays

60 posts in this topic

Purple Heart for Mike I think :thumbsup2:

Purple Heart for Mike I think :thumbsup2:

I know, I'm sooooo brave! :lol:

I've just finished clearing a page of new folks out of the validating queue, as well as someone on a holiday from posting that should know better than to try re-applying. I did also delete one or two suspected spammers, so if your fledgling account has disappeared, get in contact with us from the home page, and we'll make sure that doesn't happen again. We're only human, and if you look dodgy from the tiny amount of info we have on you from registration, we'd rather delete you to be on the safe side and protect the members :innocent:

It's been a busy month here at Britmodeller Validations Inc. We've had over 200 new members in the last month, so if you've been sat in the queue for a few days, I'm sure you'll forgive us for being a bit slow ;)

The queue is clear now, so if you still can't post, you need to contact a Mod :)

It just goes to show that even when we think everyone's at Telford, they're wrong. I got to my desk today to find a page waiting, and apart from one spammer, let them all in. I think the majority were from outwith the UK, but there were still a few.

If you still can't post, can't find your username or suchlike, just use the links from the home page to get in touch. We do our best to answer every one we get, and resolve most of 'em immediately. Unlike Jockster, who hasn't been able to log in since April, and told me on Saturday... :doh:

I've been tied up with the Mig-31 build, so we had a couple of pages of new members to validate this morning. I've cleared those down now, so anyone that can't log in needs to get in touch :)

Another short queue was liberated from their mute state this avo. I also deleted someone coming in on a disposable email address - please don't expect to get validated when you do such a silly thing, as it just spells trouble from our point of view :shrug:

I've just finished clearing down the Christmas backlog, so if you're a new member, you should now be able to post. Another reminder to people waiting for validation. Sometimes it takes longer to get you up & running at times like these, so please be patient, and don't re-register, as it only causes confusion (and delay). :)

We had a bit of a dearth of moderators over the weekend, so there were 3 pages of newbies when I had a look last night :frantic: I managed to clear down a couple of pages while I was watching telly, but there are still some left, and I notice a few more have joined them.

We will get them sorted shortly me ducks, but please be patient in the meantime ;)

Got em all sorted last night, so if you registered before then & still can't post, get in touch via the links on the main site :)

To anyone that's been waiting to get in this last few days, please accept our apologies for the hold-up. As is often the case real life intervenes and before you know it, there's 2 pages of new members!!! :frantic:

The queue is now clear though, so if you still can't post, you're up the creek. Get in touch :)

The validating queue got away from us while I recovered from Cosford, so we'd gathered a couple of pages of new joiners up to last night. I did a few then and finished off the rest of the queue this morning, so you should all be able to post now. If not, you clearly need to do your best to not look quite so dodgy! :lol:

We've had another 2 page backlog of validations due to a number of reasons (including Dave's back playing up), but I've just cleared 'em all down, so everyone that's been waiting should be able to post. I deleted a few again due to some odd-looking credentials, so if you have disappeared you need to get in touch :)

Apologies to those that have been waiting to validate this last few days, but we've been a bit busy with the real life stuff over the weekend. The queue is now cleared of 3 pages of folks, so if you still can't post, freak out and email me using the links on the site :)

The nerve trying to have a real life! :P

Thanks again for all the crap you deal with behind the scenes so us muppets can have some form of socializing. :cheers:

:lol: thanks Chris... I think? ;)

Cleared another page of newbies today, so we'll hopefully see some of them breaking cover in the New Members section shortly :)

Another page or so of validations became unmuted today, so join in if you haven't already :)

Another page ticked off and able to post. If you can't find your account or can't post, come & speak to a Mod by PM :)

Another pageload that have been waiting to post are now able to. :welcome: aboard everyone ^_^

We've been a bit slow with the validating queue this last day or so, but I've cleared a full page down now so if you've been waiting patiently to post, you should be able to now :) Enjoy! :yahoo:

I pushed a few new members through this morning, but if folks could avoid duplicating their applications when they can't immediately post, we'd be grateful. It causes confusion, and we have to decide which one(s) to delete. If folks could just make one profile, it'll speed up the job of letting you all in immensely, thanks :)

I've just finished clearing down a bunch of new members (around 25), so everyone should be able to post by now :)

A quick word about user names.  Nothing profane either in the clear or thinly veiled by "clever" spelling please folks.  We just delete those folks, as it's disrespectful to the rest of the membership. :shrug:

Another bunch of validating members has just been cleared down, so you should all be able to post if you're wondering.  Telford got in the way ;)

A page full have just been cleared down, so if you've been waiting to post, you should be able to now :)

I've just cleared down a page of new members that had backed up due to yesterday's minor IT issues homeside.  If you've been waiting, wait no longer :)

If any of you new members have been twiddling your thumbs waiting to be able to post, well now you can :)  Enjoy the forums ;)