Hello!

Hobby Paint N' Stuff is a small business located in Helsinki, Finland. It was founded in November 2013 and the first order was delivered in December. Basic idea behind my business is to offer reasonably priced products that are hard to find from other shops. Main products are AKAN scale model paints and other materials. Now that most of AKAN's water based acrylic colours are in stock, the next step is to expand the assortment with lacquer based enamels. Also the first small batch of Zvezda model kits are in stock now. Take a look at my shop: www.hpns.eu

What else should I have, please send me a message if you have a good idea! :)

Products are delivered via mail, but if you happen to visit in Helsinki, pick up is possible upon request at my warehouse in Ullanlinna district.

Shipping is provided by Finnish mail service . P&P prices start from 5.80€ for Economy Maxi Letter (paints in 6-packs, 75 ml paints and varnishes, model kits). Smaller shipments (max. 15 ml paint bottles) in a regular letter from 2.50€. Shipping time to UK and other EU countries is 3-6 business days.

Payment options are:

• PayPal Invoice
  • SEPA payment (wire transfer) in EU countries

Contact information:

• 1 month later...

Most of the AKAN's Soviet/Russian range have been renamed and/or descriptions updated. It's now much easier to find suitable colour for your build.
Here's one example of renaming:

before: Grey (faded)

after: Grey (faded), MiG-25/31, An-8/12/24/26, Tu-22m2/m3 and early MiG-21/23

There's also longer description for this item:
Grey (faded), overall base coat or camouflage top and side surfaces, MiG-25, MiG-31, An-8, An-12, An-24, An-26, Tu-22m2, Tu-22m3 and early MiG-21, MiG-23

73059.jpg