HobbyBoss 1/35 - 152mm ShkH vz.77 DANA

Hello awesome people.

Right... so I have here another finished kit for you following after the ugly E-100 that I just finished a while ago.

I painted the green and wood brown in Gunze Sanyo, Mr. Hobby Aqueous colours while the black was painted in Tamiya. This was my second time painting Mr. Hobby and boy I really love it. It goes on much better then Tamiya. The scheme is for a vehicle in service with the Polish Army.

For weathering, I kept it rather clean apart from the various shades of dusts and many streakings. I am very very weak in making streakings and since this baby offer a lot of nicely angled surfaces, I though I'd give streakings another try. I used a grey colour streaking wash which I applied following a friend's suggestion; that is to streak them from bottom to up. I let it dry and apply another gloss and put on streakings that go top to bottom using oil; the colour was naples yellow. I am really happy with how all the streakings came out. I couldn't do that well on my Challey2, much less on my E-100. This is just very satisfactory for me.

P1150438-2.jpg

P1150431-2.jpg

P1150430-2.jpg

P1150433-2.jpg

P1150432-2.jpg

P1150436-2.jpg

Well, that's about as much I can sum up about the build. More informations and more photos ( many more) can be found on my blog -

Please do have a look and thank you so much in advance for any feedback you guys may have.

Until the next launch .

• Like 2

stunning, weathering is awesome.

Interesting vehicle

stunning, weathering is awesome.

Interesting vehicle

Thank you sir... and yes, the vehicle is an interesting one... that's why I build it

Another awesome creation Gary, fab work mate

Thank you sir

Fantastic work looks great, great job on the paint and weathering looks great nice work

thank you kindly

Yep, Another winner!

What's next on the production line?

(Jagd E-100? :evil_laugh: )

hahaha.. I'd like to do the Jagd E-100 but it's over priced so waiting to get one for a steal .... what's next ..well, I'm currently building a ZTZ-99B and a Type99 HSP ...

Another top notch build Gary, very impressive beast.

Thank you so much

Great build,I've just added one to the stash,was amazed when I saw the parts count,imagine if it had been tracked :gobsmacked:

The kit is definitely packed with parts.. but nothing we can't handle .. at least, it's not as bad as Dragon's avalanche of parts .. :P .. you will definitely enjoy this kit I promise you that

My father was the commander of the 14 Sudecki Anty Tank Artillery Regiment in the 90's and once took me to a training ground near Toruń, where he rehearsed vz.77 Dana of 6 Warsaw Brigade Artillery. The view was amazing. What a power. The guns look great.
Your Dana deserves the highest rating. I congratulate the excellent performance of the model.

Maciej

• 2 weeks later...

My father was the commander of the 14 Sudecki Anty Tank Artillery Regiment in the 90's and once took me to a training ground near Toruń, where he rehearsed vz.77 Dana of 6 Warsaw Brigade Artillery. The view was amazing. What a power. The guns look great.

Your Dana deserves the highest rating. I congratulate the excellent performance of the model.

Maciej

Thank you Maciej .. I did my best but it wasn't enough .. I entered this guy into a contest last Sunday but I didn't win anything ... but I love this baby though .. this gal will always have a special place in my heart