Soviet T-24 medium tank

I like that, the realism is great, what colours did you use for the uniforms? I can never get mine the right shade! :-( Great work!

Edited by Mr Grumpylee

Very nice indeed, funnily enough I'm just putting the finishing touches to my own build - just sprayed the top coat this morning.

A very interesting 'between the wars' offering and a absolute delight to build both quirky and interesting

That looks good Carius, The individual rust on the Tank is very good, It looks like each rivet has been weathered. what is the base, is it real grass !! All very, very good.

Thanks! The base is from "Model Scene" and I put more plants and bushes (mixture of real and artificial grass).

I like that, the realism is great, what colours did you use for the uniforms? I can never get mine the right shade! :-( Great work!

Thank you very much!

Well, the colours for the uniforms are: XF-65 (field grey); XF-61 (dark green); XF-10 (flat brown); X15 (light green).

Cheers!

Very nice indeed, funnily enough I'm just putting the finishing touches to my own build - just sprayed the top coat this morning.

A very interesting 'between the wars' offering and a absolute delight to build both quirky and interesting

Thank you!

Enjoy your T-24...

I usually think of a back story for my dios. This is it for the my Leningrad dio:

February 19th 1944. Somewhere in the Soviet Union. The 872 day seige of Lenningrad ended on January 27th and the Germans are being pushed back by the Russian army and their mighty T34 tanks.

Our crews tank has suffered badly in the three fearsomely savage winters since the seige began. Moreover, long supply lines means it hasn't been serviced in a long time and is now unreliable.

The crew are dirty, disheveled, dispondent and scared. Now their vehicle has shed a track and they must make repairs or risk being taken prisoner.

Maybe if you come up with a backstory, you will also come up with a title. Usually works for me.

How about turning the commander through 180 degrees and calling it.... "Поспішайте хлопці, німців піти" (" Hurry up boys, the Germans are getting away!!)