Personalised Vehicle Registration Plates *odd sizes added*

richellis

Personal Custom printed Vehicle Registration Plates

I have received some custom made vehicle registration plates for review. These are printed on real reflective self adhesive vinyl, they are available in a number of styles with the new ‘Euro’ style emblem on the left of the plate, and also in the older style to suit older vehicles. I have also had a set made for an old lorry with the silver lettering on black background.

They are simple to use, just peal from the backing paper and stick in place on your model!

005.JPG

008.JPG

007.JPG004.JPG

They can be made in any scale you want, and any registration printed just drop them an e-mail or visit their E-bay shop.

Please visit, SRS Signs E-Bay shop for there full range and there e-mail address is also shown on the top of that page. Please mention Britmodeller when ordering.

• Like 1

As a matter of interest and in case for those not in the know, but JBOT decals do decal number plates for USA and Canada. Plus Police vehicles from those countries too.

• 1 month later...

I e-mailed the seller as I had a build on the bench of a Toyota that wasn’t available in the UK; I wanted to do an imported car and needed some odd size plates to suit the build. I needed registration plates that would conform to the UK legislation, but fit into the recess on the car that are sized for Japanese plates.

I mailed the seller with my requirements, and a few days later a pair of plates landed on my mat. The seller made no extra charge onto of the standard cost for 1:24 plates.

mini_carlo%20017.JPGmini_carlo%20018.JPG