Zvezda T-90 OOB

Matt182

That's a very nice looking '90. Weathering, scheme, yeah I like that a lot, any crew?

Thanks mate. No crew with this one as i glued the hatches shut. Besides, i wouldn't want to inflict my figure painting skills on anyone!

Thanks mate. No crew with this one as i glued the hatches shut. Besides, i wouldn't want to inflict my figure painting skills on anyone!

if it helps, I've put my brushes away, I've now picked up my crayons!

Aargh, that's sold it to me, I gotta get one of these now, what a stunning build! Your whole In-Progress post is just brilliant, coupled with great pic's too boot.

I've eyed the Meng kit but after buying there D9 'dozier yesterday I'll need to lower the budget for a T-90 I think. This looks great value for money though and your build is beautiful.

Superb,

Rgds,

Eng

Lovely work Matt.

Out of interest did you consider trying to alter the lower hull before you decided on OOB build, only ask as I have this waiting and I'm considering ways of trying to 'lower' the height, but by all accounts it can be tricky, everything from adjusting the suspension arm angles, side skirt height, whole road wheel section moving back a few mm. But specifically the track angle between idler and front road wheel compared to the real thing looks really odd to my eyes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...