Pocher Aventador Roadster

Rubymurray

When I heard there was going to be a 'new model' I was pretty certain this was the one.

On other forums people were hoping it would be a Ferrari, or even a classic, but It's pretty obvious that with the cost of new tooling, design, etc etc, Pocher (Hornby) are going to wring as much mileage out of this model before even thinking of anything different.

I expect there will be a stand-alone engine kit soon as well.

A disappointing 2nd release, but expected.

I'll be amazed if there's a really new model within the next 4-5 years.

Roy.

Edited by roymattblack

It's pretty obvious that with the cost of new tooling, design, etc etc, Pocher (Hornby) are going to wring as much mileage out of this model before even thinking of anything different.

I'll be amazed if there's a really new model within the next 4-5 years.

Roy.

I agree totally, I did not perdict what the new kit was going to be but once it was announced I knew that I would have a long wait for another subject (more appealing to me) to be released...

If I was smart about it I should put aside a few quid each month so that when the time came I could jump straignt in and get it.... assuming the next 'different' release is one I'd want...

The models are stunning and believe me it is very tempting but if I'm spending Pocher money for a 1/8 kit I would want it to be a subject I like rather that having one just for the sake of it...

Edited by Séan Pádraig