Miles Falcon kit?

CarLos

Scalemates lists the Dujin kit, but also the unknown to me A-A Model, in 1/72. However, there are no more details in the page, not even a photo of the box.

http://www.scalemates.com/products/product.php?id=203791

Anyone knows if this kit is still available?

A Miles Falcon would be great news from Airfix! (dreaming is cheap...)

Carlos

I suspect that the Dujin kit would be difficult to obtain, unless Hannants or Aviation Megastore in Holland have some left. I'm sure I heard somewhere that he'd either retired or died.

Looking at the three view, a possible kitbash with a Novo Proctor (fuselage) and Magister (wings and tailplane) with some scratchwork for the u/c could produce a reasonable approximation.

I suspect that the Dujin kit would be difficult to obtain, unless Hannants or Aviation Megastore in Holland have some left. I'm sure I heard somewhere that he'd either retired or died.

Looking at the three view, a possible kitbash with a Novo Proctor (fuselage) and Magister (wings and tailplane) with some scratchwork for the u/c could produce a reasonable approximation.

Dujin died almost four years ago. His masters were acquired by some enthusiasts and we will probably have some of his subjects available again. May be someone can be more precise.

There's also the Dekno kit , which I have in the stash. I don't think that will be easy to find either!

The Miles stable (including the Southern Martlet) would be perfect for someone like AZ to do.

Yes, I forgot the Dekno one. I don't think Albert will re-release the same kit as the new Dekno ones are miles ahead (lol!)of the older! But he is a good candidate for one of the most beautiful aircraft of all time.

http://www.deknomodels.com/Seleccio.asp

I don't think that AZ has the passion for the subject needed for these airplanes. Aeroclub yes, even if it would mean short run.

I am converting a Magister into the much more sexy Hawk Major and contemplating the idea of the Mohawk. The Sparrowhawk is also in the tray but I have almost exhausted my stock of Magisters. Fortunately it can be found cheap (in Eastern Express boxing) contrary to the Proctor that is becoming difficult to find.