Hannants Newsletter - not received one for ages

zipper

Got about 12 emails of it over that last couple days so they are still sending it out. You checked it isn't faling into a spam folder by accident?

I've not been getting one either and no it's not in my spam folder either.

I still get e-mails through from them when I've bought decals so I haven't inadvertently classed their e-mails as spam.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... ...I was beginning to take it personally :weep:

I've just re-subscribed to the mailing list - we'll see what happens this weekend.

Wez

:hmmm: checked the spam folder and nothing, just tried to join again and it keeps saying unexpected error so not sure what's happening. Tried it from a computer and I also tried it on my iPhone and still said the same.

I used to be with BT and would receive maybe 1 or 2 every month to my BT address but I also subscribed via my Hotmail address and the listing was received every week!

I have since changed from BT to Virgin Media and it arrives every week without fail so it may have something to do with your ISP?

Tony

Ye, I've been with BT for years and I do have more and more issues with mail getting randomly marked as spam, even from regular correspondents. When the Hannants problem occurred I didn't notice any other issues though. But perhaps I didn't monitor it then as closely as I do now.

Cheers

J

• 3 weeks later...