AMK Super Etendard, 1:48

Daryl J.

Lovely pic. Those two robots at the sides don't seem very happy about it though :hmmm:

I just dribbled (but almost splurged) some wine when I read that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Our researcher has gone back to the Naval Air Base to check on some specifics for us, you know we are sticklers for detail and accuracy, so we should be ready to go very very soon.

Who wants what decals?

Can you give us some ideas of what you want to see and we will consider everything....

Iraqi.

Three or four choices would be fine?

If so, one Argentine, one Iraqi, and two Aéronavale with different camo.

Yup agree, one flottille 11F and one 17F option.

Will it contain parts to build a Super Étendard Modernisé, Martin?

• Like 1

Our researcher has gone back to the Naval Air Base to check on some specifics for us, you know we are sticklers for detail and accuracy, so we should be ready to go very very soon.

Who wants what decals?

Can you give us some ideas of what you want to see and we will consider everything....

Hi Martin

I am not as much interested by the decals as by the shape !.

I will hold my money until I can see a test shot of your model.

The Heller kit was from another age but is still a good kit except for the front part , I mean from the base of the windscreen to the the radome base, and the radome itself.

That's were I want you to have this elusive shape correct ( I mean transition from nearly square shape at the base of the windscreen to perfect circular at the radome base ).

The other delicate point on the SUE is the gentle downslope of the front fuselage. Take care.

From what I have already seen from the "other" product without having the plastic in my hands, these points are not looking bad.

I hope AMK will still do better, and please take into account the little mishaps that occur with your Fouga and Kfir. Always look twice before going further.

Also do not forget to check for the fuselage area rule.

As far as I am concerned these points of interest will or won't make me buy the kit.

A happy AMK customer ( L-29 and Kfir C-2/C-7)

Madcop :thumbsup:

Dassault%20Super%20Etendard%20SEM%20PhotDassault%20Super%20Etendard%20SEM%20Phot

Nothing new in fact, Exocet picture already published on October 20th in the AMK Facebook page (see also previous page same thread!). Just buzzing blabla.

Too much communication kill communication...

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Nothing new in fact, Exocet picture already published on October 20th in the AMK Facebook page (see also previous page same thread!). Just buzzing blabla.

Too much communication kill communication...

V.P.

I do not want to wreck this thread, BUT to be honest Homebee this phrase / comment above is very rich coming from you.

I am sure many of us enjoy your new stance of the rumourmonger BUT sometimes recently it would seem as if you almost own this site and or feel that if you do not have a word in or miss something that you are being out done. Also your attitude to what gets released is getting more and more biased to you wants and needs, if you are going to be the 'rumourmonger' then be that, do not announce a new kit and then say why or why not company X are doing it, or that it is the wrong scale.

In this case as Martin is part of AMK he should be entitled to point out developments, wether they have been noted or not before, or IF you have seen it else where then great, NOT all of us can spend the amount of time that you seem to do scouring the entire internet/ facebook pages.

Ali

Edited by Ali62
  • Like 6

Ali62, on 18 Dec 2015 - 5:58 PM, said:Ali62, on 18 Dec 2015 - 5:58 PM, said:

I do not want to wreak this thread, BUT to be honest Homebee this phrase / comment above is very rich coming from you.

I am sure many of us enjoy your new stance of the rumourmonger BUT sometimes recently it would seem as if you almost own this site and or feel that if you do not have a word in or miss something that you are being out done. Also your attitude to what gets released is getting more and more biased to you wants and needs, if you are going to be the 'rumourmonger' then be that, do not announce a new kit and then say why or why not company X are doing it, or that it is the wrong scale.

In this case as Martin is part of AMK he should be entitled to point out developments, wether they have been noted or not before, or IF you have seen it else where then great, NOT all of us can spend the amount of time that you seem to do scouring the entire internet/ facebook pages.

Ali

Dear Ali,

On one hand I post the informations about the new kits and sometimes - not all the time -, as several forumers, I express my personal preferences. Are they of importance? I don't think so.

That said usually I try to avoid extensive comments for a simple good reason: English is not my mother language and it's therefore not all the time easy for me to choose the right or the most appropriate words to express my ideas in a subtle way.

There's no wrong scale nor wrong period for me. I post informations about plastic as resin kits, about WWI, WWII, Cold War as modern civil and military aircraft. But I confess I prefer aircraft plastic kits in 1/48th from the 1946-1990 period.

As a profesionnal lobbyist Martin does a tremendous job building AMK image and pushing day after day the threads about the products of his company in the first pages from most of the international modellers forums. No problem but just as you consider some of my posts/comments as irritating may I consider these infomercials as "carpet bombing"? Though my words: too much communication kill communication.

Have a good evening,

V.P.

Next time you're angry or irritate never hesit to send me a PM as I do not consider the forum to be the right place for such a debate. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Homebee

• 5 months later...

Ladies and Gents,

The SuE project is on a hiatus whilst we concentrate on the L-39C and F-14D.

These have become our priority for the moment so we have told the design team and factory to go 100% into these two projects.

Now, Sio wants to know whether you will still want the SuE from us. With two other companies now making this kit he wants to be sure that the market and support is there before he commits. Now, the project is NOT dead in the water, it is simply on hold pending your thoughts and support (if it still exists).

Let us know.

Thanks for all the ongoing support for all our kits and for the chats.

I love the kits you've already released and whilst I'd like to see AMK making kits of every subject close to my heart, I personally would rather see your efforts spent on subjects that either don't already exist as mainstream kits or where the only kit available is long in the tooth.

I don't want to turn this into a wish list, but can I just say Blackburn Buccaneer (oops that just slipped out).

But seriously I'm looking forward to the F-14 family that you've announced and if you do decide to kit the SuE, then I'll probably buy one.

• Like 2