Some art by me

Andrew March

CGI Mike, I am a Lightwave artist. (Lookup Lightwave 3d) The software is known mostly for it's work on Babylon 5 and Star Trek but you'd be surprised by the number of BIG productions that have used it.

Here's another, not military I'm afraid

1492200_10152490279143084_146867244_o.jp

Edited by Andrew March
  • Like 2

CGI Mike, I am a Lightwave artist. (Lookup Lightwave 3d) The software is known mostly for it's work on Babylon 5 and Star Trek but you'd be surprised by the number of BIG productions that have used it.

Here's another, not military I'm afraid

1492200_10152490279143084_146867244_o.jp

AWESOME....The images is EXQUISITE.

The painting is Excellent. ...

:heart:

that work is stunning... you should get this to a wider audience - try redbubble (link is in my signature) if you want - they host and print images (even I have had a few sales) (apologies if this is stepping over the mark on what you are wanting to do)

• Like 1

Really impressed with your Tiger. the second image is nice too. but IMHO a Jagdpanther would look even nicer than the Lambo and that background would demonstrate exactly what 'peadot camo' is intended for! :nerd:

Seriously those are lovely images.....Would lobe to see some more armour! Don't suppose you fancy doing a Pz.II Ausf L Luchs image so I can torment 1/72 kit manufacturers with it? :hmmm::wicked::winkgrin:

• Like 1

I've only just stumbled across this Andrew, and that Tiger is stunning :clap2: You clearly have a prodigious talent, and I'd love to see more of your military work :)

• Like 1

...'course, there's probably £600 quid's worth of damage to that Gallardo's front splitter to get it there... ;-P

Seriously, those are really excellent. Awesome stuff. My only slight quibble might be that the shadow/highlight contrast is pretty high, so I'm losing quite a lot of the lovingly rendered detail and coloring in the shadows on my monitor. The Tiger might be in blazing desert sun, but the landscape is misty and grey.

...but if you did fancy it, a blazing Orange Avro 720 Mirage sports car at full chat on a twisty Lakes or Welsh highland pass would be awesome!

bestest,

M.

• Like 1

BTW Andrew - what would you charge for either a hires copy of the digital file (jpg, whatever) for me to print myself, or a print, say A4, possibly A3? :)

• Like 1

Not sure... would have to see 'em. That's all dependent on it being affordable of course! :lol:

Mike, I have a printer that I use for client work. I would say £40 for an A2 poster but that is finish dependant (gloss, semi gloss, etc). £70 for a framed 20"x10" canvass.

Message me if you're interested please Mike