A Whiffie - Heinkel He-177Z A2 - Anti-Shipping version

trickyrich

this is ridiculously good, I love whiffs, and this is a supurb one - makes me want to try a British version, perhaps with a Mosquito... This has got the old head-gears turning for sure.

Edited by Xenol

this is ridiculously good, I love whiffs, and this is a supurb one - makes me want to try a British version, perhaps with a Mosquito... This has got the old head-gears turning for sure.

glad i can inspire/convert someone else to my craziness, go for it! :D

Just wait till I can find time for he sister, she's much bigger, 4-5 engines + BMW-003 pods, plus stretched wings and fuselage!! It will be epic!

• Like 1

Ooh! I look foreward to that immensly! I must say, I love your splinter camo's a lot - but perhaps you should try squiggle next XD

Im thinking, I'll try something similar with a pair of mosquitos, but style it as a night-fighter - perhaps keep two engines but as Griffons? we will have to see if this idea comes to fruition. Thanks for the inspiration!

The crazy white shape were made by "re-using" the masks I used on the "Splinter MiG", I was going for something a bit different for the camouflage scheme, so it was a bit of an experiment. I was trying to create the choppy white peaks of a rough sea, as this beast was a low level hunter!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I know it's been a long time for any thing on this thread.

That said I believe it was very early this year, we were taking some wifi stuff over at Starship Modeler and someone posted a link to your photoshop zwilling.

Your work shows up in some very different places.

1 hour ago, bigh827 said:

I know it's been a long time for any thing on this thread.

That said I believe it was very early this year, we were taking some wifi stuff over at Starship Modeler and someone posted a link to your photoshop zwilling.

Your work shows up in some very different places.

:D yes I have seen it showing up in quite a few unusual places. I has more than a couple going with the photoshop photos, that was fun. Plus it won it's class on the WhatIf model site, that was a big surprise and an honour.

There are plans and threats to build a bigger one, I just need the time....plus I need to clear out a few other projects I have hanging around as well.