Mirage F.1 - new and accurate 1/72 model

petr@SpecialHobby

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning Petr

One of my friend started building the kit and he discovered that there is a broken part

981577MF1MPM.jpg

I think You already know that and will fix that on upcoming boxing ..

Regards

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5

Good morning Petr

One of my friend started building the kit and he discovered that there is a broken part

981577MF1MPM.jpg

I think You already know that and will fix that on upcoming boxing ..

Regards

Patrice

I've the same problem with mine Patrice...

We are very sorry for this, those of you who have such damaged fuselage, do contact us for replacement.

Thank you petr,

I've just received a mail from Michal Hradecky, he send me new parts.

We are very sorry for this, those of you who have such damaged fuselage, do contact us for replacement.

Good afternoon Petr

I ordered mine last week 23rd I will contact you if Ihave this problem when I will receive it ..

Patrice

Dare I ask…….can this issue not be fixed with a little judicious modelling or is it more serious than it appears in the photograph ?.

• 1 month later...

Friends, for those of you interested in Mirage two-seater, the F.1B version, its decal options and camouflage schemes have been featured on our blog here:

http://www.specialhobby.info/2016/04/sh72291-mirage-f1bbe-livery-and-decal.html

You are warmly welcomed.

F1B%20decal_zpszj13ov2q.jpg

Edited by petr@SpecialHobby

• 1 month later...

Good afternon Petr

The Mirage F1C Simple set is not available any more at Special Hobby shop is it temporary and some sets will soon be available again ? or is it definitely over ?

I see that the Mirage F1 B will soon be available do you plan to sell Simple sets also for this version or not ?

Regards

Patrice

Patrice, sorry for my delay, I have been told that the Mirage Simple Sets are normally available, do not know what happened that they were not there when you looked for them.

As for B version simple set, it hasn´t been decided yet.

Good morning Petr

Never mind for the Simple Set thank you anyway for your answer ...

I suppose that after the F 1B boxing release in June the French Air Force Mirage F 1C (Cr /Ct) versions will be available toward the end of this year ? can you confirm that ?

Regards

Patrice

• 3 weeks later...

Christian Schmidt from Germany is highly accomplished modeller, no doubt about it, and here we are proud to be able to show you couple of photos of one of his latest efforts, the Special Hobby Mirage F.1EH-200 kit in rather exotic colours of the Royal Moroccan Air Force:

full gallery here: http://www.specialhobby.net/2016/06/sh72289-mirage-f1cech-postaveny-model.html

If tempted by the pictures, make sure to order your kit soon, there are only very few of them remaining in the storage.

DSC_8305_zpsyeu3xdx0.jpg

Edited by petr@SpecialHobby
  • Like 1