Has anyone ever made a Boeing 929 Jetfoil

Just asking if anyone knows of any models of the Boeing 929 Jetfoil. In my honest opinion one of the best looking vessels ever made. I got to travel on one last year (Turbojet) and found the journey on them bumpy before they become airbourne and then its really smooth.

Wish I could help, I would buy one! Used to travel on these regularly in the late 80's from Dover Western Docks to Ostend with RMT - Princesse Clementine and Princesse Stephanie, loved it when they opened up the throttles outside the Dover docks wall and she raised up onto the hydrofoils. One journey to Belgium, the sea was so rough the waves were breaking over the front of the hydrofoil and the cabin crew were being seasick at the back - didn't install confidence. Very sad day when the service was discontinued but good to know that both the 'Princesses' are still in service.

Aaaahhh, memories!!

I sailed (flew?) the Dover to Ostend service a few times and was sick twice...

But googling the jetfoil, I came across something that I never knew. The Royal Navy used a converted one!

speedy2.jpg

There were rumors a while back that Contrail Models were going to do one, but there's nothing on their website. I recall buying a destroyer kit probably 15-20 years ago that included some sort of small tri-foil patrol boat but it was pretty small- porbably 1/700th. The RC ship modelers have a wide variety of ship kits so that might be a starting point to semi-scratch build it.