Camaro - Mad Max or Dawn of Apocalypse Car

1964rac

Hi,

Not sure if this would be classed as Sci-Fi or just plain Mad.

Any way, thought I'd post it here as it is a car that has been modified.

I got the base kit (Camero Z28 from Revell) from the Nationals this November after getting a set of Live-Resin guns - I like the look of the Live-Resin products and wanted to build something using them, so I came up with this...

Mad01.jpg

Taken the base kit and added a few extras.

Here are a few more progress images..

Mad02.jpg

Mad03.jpg

Mad04.jpg

This is not the base I will be using, was to stop the car from rolling away..

Mad05.jpg

Mad06.jpg

Mad07.jpg

Mad08.jpg

Added a few bits of kit to the back.

So thats the progress so far, working on the base at the moment, will post more this coming weekend.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

Richard

Pete

Thanks for stopping by - I suppose the M134D Miniguns and M2 Browning.50 Cal Machine Gun would be very helpful on any road full of dozy drivers.

I have just come across this website "Dark World Creations" and have ordered some Zombie figures hence the change of name to "Dawn of the Apocalypse", I think they will make a nice counter point to the car.

Cheers

Richard

Hi,

Further update on this build - I have decided to turn it into a zombie Killer car.

I purchased a couple of figures from a company called Dark World Creations, Jared and Jessica part of their "Dawn of the Apocalypse" - a have made the Jessica figure which need a lot of cleaning of flash and filling in to do, but I think I managed to make it work.

I have few things to do weathering wise to the car and little bit more on the base, but it is nearly there...

Mad20.jpg

Mad21.jpg

Mad22.jpg

Mad23.jpg

Mad24.jpg

Coments as always very welcome.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Richard

• Like 1