German War Colours 1937 - 1944. AK Interactive

Shar2

German War Colours 1937 - 1944

AK Interactive

boxart.jpg

There is a huge choice when it comes to German armour kits, with almost every manufacturer having a good selection in their portfolio. But what do you paint them with? Now, AK Interactive are well known for their weathering products and are increasing their line of paint. This set has been designed for German Armour from 1937 – 1944, and contains six Wehrmacht colours,

gwcbottles.jpg

• Polizei/Waffen SS grun,

• RAL 7021Dunklegrau

• RAL 7017 Dunklebraun

• RAL 6003 Olivgrun Opt 1

• RAL 6003 Olivgrun Opt 2

• RAL 7028 Dunklegelb

According to the blurb on the bottles they can be both brushed or airbrushed which please a lot of modellers. Once the bottles have been shaken very well colour density looks pretty good, but until I’ve used them I cannot definitively state how well they spray or cover. On the back of the box there is a useful colour chart of which colours go together and depict five armoured vehicles/tanks in various schemes.

Conclusion

This looks to be a very useful and well thought out set of colours from AK Interactive and will prove a boon to both the beginner and expert alike. Without actually trying them though I can only recommend them with from my use of other products in their range. When I get to use them I will amend this review accordingly.

Review sample courtesy of logo.gif