Boston A-20G Russian Torpedo Bomber

Good evening to all !

I returned from my work in mountain, at 1735 Mt, for three days we had -10°C medium, but the night was -15°C......

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I'm a radar technician and all the electronics, at ground, for civil aviation; normally I work at Genova airport but I move also in others sites ;

However this evening I post an old kit of MPM brand: A Boston Havoc that I have done in russian color and also torpedo.

Finitorearsxside.jpg

Finitofrontsxside.jpg

Finitofrontside.jpg

FinitoSxside.jpg

Finitorearside.jpg

Unfortunately, after 3 months and no time to take in some contest, a bad flood in 2011 has filled my basement workshop with 1:50 meters of water and was destroyed :hanging:

At next !

Ettore

Edited by Ettore
  • Like 38

• 3 years later...

Looks great. I didn't know the Russians operated the Boston. Sorry about your flood, I had a similar experience with our loft but look on the bright side - it's a good excuse to buy more models. Every cloud has a silver lining. 

Pete

Thanks so much to All

This is an old photo, and,and how you read it, it's dead some years ago, but I seen a new russian Boston with UTK-1 turret from MPM very very nice;

this will be another, future, project............but now I also have 104 kit to do :drunk:!

Ettore

Ettore,

Bellisima! You should be proud of this one- not a version very many know about and very surprising for MPM to do this version. A-20's seem to be ignored by modellers and have never gotten the praise or recognition they deserve, unlike the B-25, B-26, and A-26. Very clean workmanship, beautiful paint job and colors, and very subtle weathering. I hope when I get around to doing a Boston/Havoc, I can do half as good a job as you. Thanks for sharing your work.

Mike