"Album modeling modern HAF aircrafts, in scale 1/48".

doxasg

Dear friends Modellers

As a lover of printed gladly present to you my first personal book named "Album modeling modern
HAF aircrafts, in scale 1/48".
The album Volume A’ consisted of pictures from modeling modern aircraft of Hellenic Air Force (HAF) and it is the first published after gathering my construction of at least the last 10 years. It is composed of ten aircraft models of contemporary period with subject the HAF, in scale 1/48. At the beginning of each section is written in prominent red letters the name of the model and in parentheses the production company, while below follows an introductory note referred to the historical context of acquaintance with the subject aircraft. The photographs are panoramic shots of the model, whilst it is outlined the main technical characteristics of the construction with references to some historical data of the aircraft.

2a_zps52f5c8f2.jpg

1a_zpsdf6822c1.jpg

Most photographs of the models have been taken in a professional photography studio and have excellent clarity and quality.
The book has been printed digitally, including soft cover and 52 printed digital pages inside, with protective coating for colours against/from time and ultraviolet radiation.

10m_zps606012af.jpg

11m_zps5f33ad12.jpg

The album is addressed to friends, mainly with interest in the field of modeling and especially in the detailed constructions, but also to lovers/fans of the Hellenic Air Force. My intention is to convey to the reader ideas of construction with my individual detailed technical interventions onto models, contributing to a better and deeper knowledge through research. Effectively, I encourage similar efforts, using/with this album as a guide, further developing modeler’s skills for the construction and completion of such models of modern aircrafts. The cost of the album is 22£ plus delivery rates, for Europe 8,7euro and for USA 12,5 euro.

9m_zpsd39e50c7.jpg

You can buy and pay by account paypal directly from my e-mail at: [email protected]

Giannis Doxas

Edited by doxasg