DOA Paints... RIP?

Master Zen

Hi folks,

I recently (nearly 2 weeks ago) made an order for DOA Paints at Trackpad.co.uk. Eons later, I have yet to receive them. I e-mailed them via the address provided on the website, as well as their paypal address and have gotten no response. At first I was wee weed off that I had to pay £4 shipping for 3 little paint bottles only to have them ship on a snail. Now I'm fuming that I just wasted over £10 for nothing...

Does anyone know how to contact them?

Ive had exactly the same problem. Over 2 weeks since i ordered and still no paints. My order status reads ' delivered' Where they've been 'delivered' to I don't know! :shrug:

Will wait and see if i get a response any time soon.

Regards,

Steve

• 8 months later...

Please excuse for resurrecting an old thread, but I too have stumbled into a mail order problem, and have tried contacting trackpads to no avail.

My purchase dates back to April 25th of this year, with only the PayPal invoice indicating my order was received, or at least my money was?

Is that Andy Preston that should be contacted for help? I did message him via Facebook a few days ago, but no response yet. Any further ideas or help from the members here?

regards,

Jack