DACO 1/48th Starfighter update set.

Shaun

• 2 weeks later...
Hi to all who are waiting for some news from DACO's side:

Instead of waiting for a third run of test-shots, I asked the tooling company to do a small "pre-production" run and FedEx dropped off yesterday most of this shipment.

So good news for those planning to attend the IPMS UK model show at Telford (the 50th!, of which DACO Products is one of the five longest attending exhibitors) next weekend: I have 100 complete sets of the 1/48 Starfighter Improvement Set for sale with me !

I'm very pleased with the result these latest sprues now show, all missing details are now added and most notes seems to be solved now.

Price of the full set will be 39,50 euro

and individual sprues with the wings (Sprue A) and with the fuel tanks (Sprue D) will be available too at a price of 12.50 euro per sprue (these individual sprues will only be available through me).

Combo deals with F-104G decals and/or F-104G book and high volume deals will be done too (still have to work something out).

BTW, for those who missed this news: The "Uncovering the Lockheed F-104G Starfighter" book was sold out earlier this year but is now available as a second - slightly improved - print run.

Danny

DACO Products

Nice one, if the decals are as good as your F-84 and Islander decals they should be good.

Julien

I've used the Luftwaffe F-104G decals, and I can say without hesitation that they are excellent, so buy with confidence ! :poppy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys

Just returned back home from a very successful show at Telford.

I arrived on Friday with 100 full sets and 100 of the additional Wing and Fueltank sprues, and I'm returning with less than 50 of the Wings sprue, around 75 of Fuel tanks and only 3 full sets! Around 85% of the full sets were already gone on Saturday, but I'm happy I didn't have to let no-one down: everyone interested in the set got its copy.

As I had more "pre-requests" than I can fulfill with these three remaining sets, I need to find a way which is ok for everyone. Any suggestions? Ebay?

Anyway, I can supply everyone already with the sprues of the wings and the fuel tanks, so it's only for those who 'won't be able to wait until the full set is completely available' :-)

I'll update my website soon, that's urgently due for new images...

Danny