F-86 Sabre Single Type Group Build

I think Enzo is going to sink under the weight of plastic next year!

you know you want to :bleh: .....at this rate you'll need to produce a model a week if you are going to meet your commitments for next year!! :frantic:

I have to admit now that Bob has mentioned the F-100 Super Sabre I now want to build one, I do like em!

Hmmm a Century Series GB for 2015 anyone???? :hmmm:

• Like 1

Wrong! You can't wait to get started on your Sabres!

I'm with Enzo on this, the Mig-21 STGB is the first up for me......got a 1/48 Splinter Camo Czech beasty to build can't wait!! :yahoo::bounce:

But the fury is going to be cool.....Grey and Orange colour scheme maybe! :hmmm:

I just hope that the Korean war GB isn't running at the same time as this one.... Or I may end up being very stressed :frantic:

You and me both. I'm co-hosting them (assuming the Korean War GB gets through). :bangin:

Don't you have 2 Czech beasties to build? :coolio:

maybe..... :whistle:

The splinter one is definitely a goer, can't wait to start that one, still debating how much resin to chuck at it......think i'll have my hands full just with the paint job. Not sure if i'll have time for the second one for that build!

The splinter one is definately a goer, can't wait to start that one, still debating how much resin to chuck at it......think i'll have my hands full just with the paint job. Not sure if i'll have time for the second one for that build!

I was thinking something like this:

North%20American%20XFJ-2%20Fury%20AP%20P

(source: http://www.planeaday.com/archives/2010_June.htm )

And in the process of looking to illustrate my idea, I came to the caption with this image:

"Flown by then Lt. Bud Sickel." which makes it an even better idea-

My last name's Sikkel, you see...

bob

Yeah I think that can come in. Looks a lot like an F-86 "dun it!!"