GWH is going to do a F-15 B/D in 48th scale!

boom175

At last when the single seater comes out I'll be able to do this one without a lot of backward bending! She was one of the two single seaters that nailed the Bear-H for the first time on 12 September 1985, when they got the first useable video of the H, and the first close-up images of the mounting hard points for the missile racks. In those days that was heady stuff! We lived, ate, breathed, and xxxxxxxx Bear-H's in the USAF intel biz. :) I sure hope GWH gets the 600 gallon gas bags right.

F_15_A_74_098.jpg

Edited by Greg B
Swearing removed

That's looking very nice. I'm quite sure they put this 'door' on top of both intakes (excuse the lack of the correct technical term please!) on backwards though:

]

Yup: http://data3.primeportal.net/hangar/michael_block/f-15e/images/f-15e_12_of_16.jpg

Yet... :yikes:

Edited by Greg B

Why do you feel the need to post another "not another XYZ" post?? If you don't want to buy one, then don't buy it. It's really just that simple. Other people *are* interested.

Piddling and moaning about something that holds no interest for you is really tedious for the rest of us. Make your own thread for Piddling commentary.

• Like 4

Got the Academy F-15I last year, is there a lot wrong with it? Thought they'd fixed it.

Paul Harrison

Got the Academy F-15I last year, is there a lot wrong with it? Thought they'd fixed it.

Paul Harrison

Academy didn't fix any of the main issues...they just gave it a new candy coating. throwing a bunch of weapons and some new decals doesn't fix anything