Cold War Shield Vol2

camper1

..... and having visited his website I see there is a Volume 3 planned, this just gets better and better!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone actually got this, I ordered and paid for it on 16th September but It hasn't been delivered nor have I had any acknowledgement. I contacted them directly via e-mail on Thursday but I have had no response.

I ordered on the 30th Sept and Roger replied the same day to advise he would be away until the 9th Oct and would send the books out after that.

The books arrived safely last Tuesday.

(Unfortunately they were then confiscated by my wife and I won't be seeing them again until Christmas Day!)

Richard

Hi John

I've ordered both books and had a series of emails to sort out sending the books to Australia. Roger has been really good letting me know what's happening. He's just got back from holidays so maybe he's catching up with orders. His email address is [email protected]

Hope this helps

Phil

John,

Mine arrived (also posted to Australia) about two weeks ago.

I'd probably send Roger another email just to see what's happened. I cannot fault his correspondence and courtesy in dealing with my order.

Hope all goes well..

Cheers .. Dave.

Edited by Rabbit Leader

I mean I spent £60 on impulse, the moment I learnt of its existence, that I really couldn't afford: I have every faith that I'll get Vol. 2 as quickly from Roger as I did Vol. 1. Apologies if I wasn't clear.