Mig-31BM - AvantGarde Model 1:48

luis pacheco

Lovely! Jubbly!! (DROOL MODE!!)

However, based on previous experience with announcements here it can only be a matter of time before someone posts a reply stating how grossly inaccurate it is......................................................!!!!!!

(based solely on the CADs of course!!)

Allan

Edited by Albeback52

Lovely! Jubbly!! (DROOL MODE!!)

However, based on previous experience with announcements here it can only be a matter of time before someone posts a reply stating how grossly inaccurate it is......................................................!!!!!!

(based solely on the CADs of course!!)

Allan

AvantGarde is actually accepting support/feedback from people quite familiar with the MiG-31 while other companies haven't shown any interest in the feedback provided to them on forums like this. The CAD model shown is just an early version. :thumbsup:

Koen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Wonder if they'll tool it so they can do a Mig 25 as well?

They said they'd do:

- an F-14

- a G-91T

- a Super-Etendard

I assume that the F-106s have been postponed because of photos of the Trumpeter prototype.

I think the MiG-25 and MiG-31 have virtually nothing in common. Even the landing gear is different.

You could be right there I don't know. The fuselage and wings looks similar up to the front section but I haven't looked at all the small details.