Mig-31BM - AvantGarde Model 1:48

luis pacheco

Was just reading in The Flight Craft book last night that big fuel leaks were quite common in the early days and prompted a redesign of the fuel system. Apparently the Foxhounds engines have a relatively low operating temperature though so more were lost from running out of fuel rather than inflight fires!

That's some fuel leak lucky it had enough in the tanks to get back ! Don't think I would get that close with the video camera brakes would still be warm engines still ticking good old Russian health and safety !!!

Thanks for posting General.

More you tube clips I watch the more I like this beast can't wait to get hold of this kit.

Guy

eye_blank.gif

Avant Garde AMK88001 1:48 IAI Kfir C2/C7 Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £29.99 transparentpixel.giftransparentpixel.gif

eye_blank.gif

Avant Garde AMK88002 1:48 Aero L-29 Delfin Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £23.99 transparentpixel.giftransparentpixel.gif

eye_blank.gif

Avant Garde AMK88003 1:48 Mikoyan MiG-31BM Foxhound Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £42.99 transparentpixel.giftransparentpixel.gif

eye_blank.gif

Avant Garde AMK88004 1:48 Fouga CM.170 Magister Aircraft kits (injection) Future Releases £33.99

And this for a build thread

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=288655

Edited by Martin @ AMK Hobby
  • Like 3