1/72 - Avia C.2, Arado Ar.96A/B, Avia S/C-199 & Let Z-37 by KP - Ar.96 release February 2015

Homebee

I'm guessing that most of these are re releases of the older KP tooling for the various Avia types, the new schemes look Ok though. The Let Z-37 is a new one to me & I'm wondering if its a re release or new tool, regardless, I'm pretty keen to get my hands on one. Wonder if they'll bring out a Walter turbine Z-137?

Just read a translate of the Czech website, seems Kp are now owned by Petr of AZ & these should all be new tools. :unsure:

Steve

Edited by stevehnz

The Ar96A will have to be a new tool, or at least a new nose. I must admit being a little uncertain about the changes that were made to the airframe for the bigger engine in the B, I don't think it was just a case of changing nothing aft of the firewall, but the wing position MAY have moved to keep the cg and the aero centre close. It'll be interesting to see what approach is taken on these new tools.

Traditional modeller brand alive. Negotiations with the founding fathers was successful and thanks to this we can announce that once again will be based models under the brand Kovozávody Prostejov .

All models are beginning to produce the traditional brand Kovozávody Prostejov will be completely new and new metal molds. No model will not cover or dig up old original form - everything will be new and the first few models will be on the traditional Czechoslovak tag type build.

We're just starting Avia C-2. Mold design includes other versions of this beautiful practice tools such as Arado 96A, Arado 96 Arado 96B-5, 96T and Arado Arado 96w/MG17/V9 - Sojka. Furthermore, we will continue our new derivatives of the form Bf-109G / K for AZmodel. The "CP" will be packed models Avia S-99, E-99, BF-109G-12, S-199 and CS-199th

In the initial trio completes the master for Z-37A Flight Bumblebee. Scant information has been leaked and all we can only confirm. Master handles a very Laco Hančar him for this act thank you. Master is really fabulous.

Comprehensive information and the first promotional appearance will take place at a joint stand AZ model, and Admiral Kovozávody Prostějov at this year's E-Dayi 2013. We suppose that they will be available the new catalog and will be presented first testshoty model Arado-96 and samples of new designs boxes. As the "icing on the cake" will be presented to the master of the aforementioned Bumblebee and whoever had the opportunity last fall to see in Kopřivnice čtvtkového Z-37 in plate from Laca, knows what they are talking about.

We believe that this is really something to look forward to. All inquiries and provide information to our booth personally answer.

This is the translated version of the announcement and it seems they are going new mold on these planes. The orginal KP products has some good models to some not so good but at the time they were the only ones on some subjects. l will keep an opened mind on this until we see the actual product in the flesh

It may be little confusing for people abroad, so basically AZ now owns the original Kovozavody Prostejov brand and they are restarting the production of completely new tool kits. The original KP tooling are owned by Hungarian company that bought them some time ago; they are apparently quitting the bussiness with the toolings being for sale now.

The AZ schedule seems to be busy with some interesting types in the pipeline as Il-10 or Mig-17.

• 1 year later...