So what colour is Milka purple?

Tripehound

Weren't Lima Oscar (also Polish) going to do the same scheme in 1/144 a while ago? It would be nice to know if that's every likely to happen since I have an Eduard kit ready to start.

Don't know yet - I don't have either in the stash. I assume the Italeri is the more recent tooling?

I asked the question this afternoon. Was told the Airfix kit is so old its prehistoric. I have gone with the Italeri boxing, Eduard masks & the Karaya Milka decals from the big H as they only had a few left in stock... 30 quid all in with P&P. Sweet like chocolate.

Edited by snapper_city

Vallejo Model Colour - Blue Violet 811 looks very close. A dash of white might be needed but I have just done a colour test on a Milka wrapper. Ill add a picture tonight if I get time.

One thing that will be interesting is how well the decals settle on the corrugated surfaces... Lots of Sol & Set I guess...

One thing that will be interesting is how well the decals settle on the corrugated surfaces... Lots of Sol & Set I guess...

Another reason to go the Italeri route? I recall the corrugations on the Airfix one were very deep, like on their Ford trimotor.

Mmmmm, chocolate...