T33A du CIFAS 328 - 1971 - (czech model 1/32)

Hi all
to have mounted the F80 of the same brand, this model has exactly the same defects: nonexistent parts pins, no numbering, except that of the lexite Assembly, also very random, canopy and windscreen missing wheels granular resins exploitable, no forms outside of the sleeves a little height, air wrong.. .with the F80 clusters that had nothing a do here...
therefore fitting to white with positioning of large parts to the scotch tam, and collage by capilaritees to the cyano.
the toughest in painting is the daygloo with a brush, I have these days with an average temperature of 25 to 30 degrees, when this kind of paint is already thick original, then at this moment "the brush holds vertically" pretty quickly! for the rub: that happiness...
In summary, when it expected this comp on 32 for ages, all this isn't adventures... the typical "two-seater" scale of the T-bird is homemade... as well as the V.SV curtain...
24w0fw.jpg
24o7wi.jpg
24g8r5.jpg
24kjia.jpg
24dcq7.jpg
24a05e.jpg
24gbpb.jpg
2488mw.jpg
248ezo.jpg
24ea09.jpg
24vdqx.jpg
24uugi.jpg
24mo3p.jpg
24wyn8.jpg
Edited by paul coudeyrette
  • Like 3

paul, you master the silver planes, do you mind explain what kind of paint you are using and how can you reach this realistic bright silver color?

thank you. i try silver ki 44 one time with Gunze Mr. color No. 8. just so so, not even half bright compare to yours.

paul, you master the silver planes, do you mind explain what kind of paint you are using and how can you reach this realistic bright silver color?

thank you. i try silver ki 44 one time with Gunze Mr. color No. 8. just so so, not even half bright compare to yours.

Thank you

as I have explained (there are ten days!) on the post of B29, is not painting, but the rub is buff (native in product UK!) that I use for my models and the application is done to the finger and the dry brush.
Paul

I know what you mean about that kit being a real disappointment. You have, however, made an excellent "save" here. Once again the metallic finish makes it look very realistic.