Minicraft stuff I hadn't heard of.

GreenDragon

Was looking at Minicraft 's future releases on Hannants site and there are some new 1/48th kits coming that I had not heard about.

Beechcraft 35/33 Debonair with the conventional tail. New tool.

Beechcraft T-34A Mentor. Not listed as such but has to be a new tool as I don't think anyone's done a 1/48th T-34A in injected styrene.

Piper Cherokee Floatplane. New tool

Price for these three is £22.99 which seems a bit steep for the size of the planes. The earlier Cherokee, V35 Bonanza Cessna 150 and Piper Super Cub are being reissued at £14.99.

New in 1/72nd is a Lockheed B-34 Lexington version of the Ventura kit.In 1/144th the new tool; KC-135E has a price listed so could be here soon but at £34.99 it's too much for me!

The 1/48th Gulfstream III/C-20A kit is still listed but that was announced many years ago (mid 2000's?). Still no sign of the 1/144th CV440 (Ansett) or CV580 (Republic) that were shown at iHobby in 2010.

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=103&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=8120&product_type_id=&code=&scale_id=&keyword_search=&setPerPage=25&sort=0&search_direction=asc&save_search_name=&save_search=

Paul Harrison

Edit: forgot to mention the next reboxing of the 757 is for the Royal New Zealand Air Force.

Edited by GreenDragon

• 4 years later...

Bit of a ressurection here but got a message from Minicraft that there are no plans to go ahead with the 1/48th Gulfstream or the 1/144th Convairliners family. :weep:

A pity, was looking forward to them for a loooong time.

Paul Harrison