1/72 Avia B-534 RS Models

Go Easy - Just do it for fun - The kit was a present all the way from Poland

I understand an Avia B-534 - Bulgarian Livery

Hand painted (been on the back burner for about 12 months due to work commitments - Scotland's train tracks & junctions take precedence Im afraid!!!!)

If anyone is interested - Hand painted, various humbrol enamels - quick shine (klear substitute) & matt coat - and stretched runner for the rigging, which I have no idea if accurate or not (couldn't really find that much on it other than a photo of one in a museum somewhere)

I only do this for fun - I tip my hat to the masterpieces on here - this is not really worthy - but someone might be interested. I have been trying to build something other than the ordinary - although I think that I am beginning to find that Airfix kits are about my level!!!!

The kit itself is good - but trying to set the top wings is a nightmare for my basic knowledge - almost put me off modelling again (having rediscovered it)

Photos not great - ipad limitations!!!!

Here you go if you want to have a look

c3181c2a3a0cc495a308b418b6454606.jpg

da46ad100cf7caf0af390bb037846328.jpg

9cbcce260a1ae0caad1ab656d09a2b07.jpg

af45306b39baf27f73cb660b62c2363d.jpg

61e0497774bdb4e82c623884af994e45.jpg

af75bd9682a9f9cae0bf4bbe8f46bcf8.jpg

a464e4be8b7800231241baf62a8ebf63.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 4

Nowt to be ashamed of here my lad!

Well done on this tricky beast, now, hopefully won't be 12 months till the next one eh?

Pete

Nowt to be ashamed of here my lad!

Well done on this tricky beast, now, hopefully won't be 12 months till the next one eh?

Pete

Pete - Thanks for the encouragement - already started another Polish Gift - A PZL 7 (already done a PZL11) - I'd like to think it'll be done in 2 weeks.

FlopyM - I am quite proud of it - I don't have the patience or artistic skill of the masters on here - but I have taught myself the stretched runner nonsense - I think it makes a big difference to the final look.

Lovely jubbly old mate, that's a great job on an aircraft I haven't seen before, so what's not to like ?

You have done the most difficult bit and posted the finished item, something I am yet to do I'm afraid.

Look forward to seeing your next one.

Cheers Pat