Welcome and GB rules

Welcome to the US Navy Groupbuild, courtesy of Britmodeller.

Many thanks to Mish for setting up the framework for this one and for Les (WELLZY) for co-hosting)

the hosts are, of course, here to provide any guidance you may need during the GB and a little bit of encouragement (well Les is, I am here cos I like grey planes... ha nope will try my best).

All the rules for this GB are pretty standard

1. The GB will run from 00.01 on 3 August 2013 until 23.59 on 27 October 2013.

2. Entries must not be more than 25% complete at the start of the GB. If in doubt, please contact one of the GB co-hosts.

3. Any parts or decals etc which you want to buy or sell, must be placed in the 'wanted' or 'for sale' section, not on the GB thread.

4. All builds must have a WIP thread showing progress. If you are building two or more almost identical models, they may be combined in the same thread.

5. There will be a poll at the end of the GB. Please do not canvas for votes.

6. This is the most important rule. HAVE FUN! :D

Any subject is eligible as long as the name is connected with the US Navy. This can be under, on above the sea, on land (personnel, USN transport or even, as we have seen, NASCAR (yes USN sponsored items are allowed). it does NOT include the USCG or the US Marines

So, ladies and gents, we're nearly ready to startthis GB. Get your kits ready, start your build threads if you wish and lets see what happens

(NOTE I will not be 100% hosting until the 19th August - will pop on a little before then but family time dictates i "hide" my nefarious internet activities)... :D