Anyone in the crowd at Waddington

colin

I feel sorry for the guys who run the WAVE over there :confused:

They can't stop people walking away from their bits and upto the fence and while this was a lucky escape someone could get killed if an aircraft came in a little lower.

I also heard that last year someone ignored their advice and decided to take photos from the top of a stepladder IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD and wondered why he nearly got knocked off by a lorry :mental:

Reminds me of the chaps who decided that standing at the threshold as a B1B took off from Cottesmore a few years back was a good idea.......they got a flying lesson!

Reminds me of the chaps who decided that standing at the threshold as a B1B took off from Cottesmore a few years back was a good idea.......they got a flying lesson!

Oh I remember that well !! ....I was not one of the Kerosene Kamera Krew but heard about it whilst at the show... ....the next day the farmland was closed off for safety reasons !!

Now let me think....4 engines in full re-heat + photographers stood less than 250 yards away = People Skittles !!

http://www.military.com/video/aircraft/attack-and-fighter-aircraft/b1-bomber-awes-aviation-enthusiasts/1042478788001/

Andy