Disney Cruise? And a list of cruise model kits

Hi Guys,

Bit of a long shot but does anyone know of anywhere where I can get a model kit for a Disney Cruise at all?

I have seen the Aida cruise ship kit which I absolutely love!! But are there any others at all out there?

Many Thanks!

Cant think of any others than the one you mentioned but yesterday saw a pre assembled and painted Aida kit from revell in my LMS looked fantastic.

there is another ship by revell the mv finnjet i seem to recall.

Revell does/did some ships (floating hotels...) in 1:1200: the Aida, Queen Mary II, MS Color Fantasy, the new Hurtigruten ships, Titanic, some in 1:700 and other scales, where they stick to the 1:400 for the large scale kits. Agree that this theme is not catered for as well as warships...

http://www.revell.de/index.php?id=210&KGKANR=0&KGKOGP=10&KGSCHL=44&KZSLPG=&L=1&sort=2&cmd=&offset=&sp=&searchactive=&q=&SWO=&ARMAS4=&PHPSESSID=938b6d1ae74bb9020808e5e470dc3a0c&page=1&nc=1

Alex

Edited by alex

Hi Tristan, although you may have felt ignored when you first posted, it's only because there is nothing for us to reply with so most will keep quiet unless they have something for you. I know the ship you are asking about, big girl but there isn't a kit of her at the moment that I know of. Most likely to be Revell if it ever happens but I think you'll have quite a wait. I'll remember you so will post you in the future should there be anything.

You'll just have to settle for the others in the meantime. I'd like one too by the way!

Jockster

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Still nothing Tristan, however, Revells 1/400 Queen Mary 2 is a cracking model especially with the aftermarket wooden deck set. Did you follow anyone else's suggestions?

• Like 1

Still nothing Tristan, however, Revells 1/400 Queen Mary 2 is a cracking model especially with the aftermarket wooden deck set. Did you follow anyone else's suggestions?

I've been away for quite a while Jockster unfortunately but I'll take a look at the Queen Mary 2 Kit, thanks!

• Like 1