F86F Sabre 531 th FBW Chambley AFB 1956 ( hasegawa 1/32)

hello ,

model produced in several specimens at the time or the 1/32 was much widespread that today,but it should nevertheless be noted that unfortunately, this old mould hasegawa is much righter in its forms and dimensions that most recent creations on this scale!!!! Obviously, eventoday no brand of décals made this decoration which I made with the brush and the stencil key set decorated of rub buff passed to the finger for the most brilliant panels, because on their arrival inFrance in 1956 it were reluisants before knowingthe bad weather cold and wet is France (small anecdote, several photographs of time show astation of washing for planes with Chambley!!!!)

3shpjg.jpg

qnlig4.jpg

8ph5zr.jpg

o4ctrg.jpg

q5cp6v.jpg

85lv75.jpg

64kolq.jpg

npbiet.jpg

w8eb4z.jpg

nvwl7q.jpg

• Like 7

Awesome as usual :) Have you ever thought of doing a work in progress thread Paul - for all us sad less talented modellers? I would love to see how you get that finish with rub 'n' buff!

hello

yes several same, on fighters, without muchof results, even disappointed ....... only oneobvious result with model maker gruson after away of visual application!!!! the dull parts apply tothe brush after having extended Rub buff to plasticard and to impregnate round brush byremoving any surplus to absorbing paper, even way of acting with the index: the rule first of applicationis: less one puts some, better is the résulat!!!!! Iam not more gifted than you….I am me there evenparvenu alone after much of tests!!!!! As much fromthing, one learns as a practitioner, and not in aweek!!! many model makers are discouraged afteronly some tests and there I can nothing there!!!

cordially

Paul

Another really excellent winner Paul. How you do that NMF finish with a brush is astounding. Even Rub 'n' Buff - I gave up on that stuff back in the late Jurassic.

As an aside, the Kinetic 1/32 F-86 is very nice. When I first got one, I thought the surface detail was too heavy, particularly the spar box on the wing. I was out at Chino and looked at the three Sabres they have there, and the Kinetic surface detail was absolutely right! The center section of the wing of an F-86 is a mass of Phillips head screws! It's true! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't been looking hard for that information myself and saw it with my own eyes.

thank you with all,

TCinla, of limps Kinétic to the32, I kept only the wing, which I will graft on a kit hasegawa!!!!! As for the rest of I limp will never go up: fuselage, canopy, windshields, too broad, air intake of a F86A!!!! Indeed the wing has a verybeautiful engraving with its corrugated central box has wish by the riveting and very realistic, which Ijoined in my next limps hasegawa!!!

Paul

Paul,

As others have said, simply stunning, especially the NMF!

I must say your modelling both inspires me and depresses me, inspires me because they look so good and in the case of your brush painted models outshine many spray painted models I have seen, depresses me because there is a vast gulf between what you achieve and what I can do - I guess the key is more practice!

Please keep showing us your models and like others, I too would love to see a Work In Progress thread.

Wez

Paul,

As others have said, simply stunning, especially the NMF!

I must say your modelling both inspires me and depresses me, inspires me because they look so good and in the case of your brush painted models outshine many spray painted models I have seen, depresses me because there is a vast gulf between what you achieve and what I can do - I guess the key is more practice!

Please keep showing us your models and like others, I too would love to see a Work In Progress thread.

Wez

hello Wez

the maquettism is a pleasure that each one collects with its lorque way Iassemble a kit, I do it between 8 days and 20days following the difficulty and the number ofparts, and this at a rate of 8 to 12 hours per day!!!! Beyond these figures I very quickly weary myself subject which interests me, reason forwhich I remain distant from any other focusing,of which the camera which in these moments there, would cause demotivation and not a reason of not shared my modest knowledge to make because I am known not to be miserly onthe answers to the questions that one has currently posed to me ...... I did not begin anassembly for a few months already and what Iput on the forum goes back to several years forcertain models. With regard to the rub it does not have the pigmentation of all other paintingsand it is this lack of pingmentation which gives this glare particular to this kind of completion,but force is to recognize that very few model makers French make use of this completionwhich, if it is a little delicate to exploit, is notinsurmountable with practice and persévérence….It even sometimes happens tome to start again nonsatisfactory applications,even after decades of uses ....... but I am very stubborn!!!!! Thank you still to pay attention tomy small contribution to this forum.

Paul

Edited by paul coudeyrette