Welcome folks. This one has crept up fairly quickly eh?

Workbench is going to be packed out with this, the swing wing GB and then the Helicopter GB coming around soon too!

• Like 1

Agreed. Plus a flying boat to add to the mix for the float/sea plane GB, with all the attendant paraphernalia needed to create a water-based diorama....

Icarus

Edited by Icarus

Hi all looking forward to this one should be fun ,got the US Navy G/B running at the same time so my bench

will be full just got a Mossi to finish

Les

well having recently moved house, the modelling room (play room) is just about straight. The hornet being my favorite aircraft I had amassed a fair few kits but after a recent cull down at the mk show i'm left with just 2 or 3 in each scale :badmood:

I've been looking forward to this gb for ages so i had an excuse to build one of the big academy bugs, but due to a big long list of house related tasks to do i think ill just be entering with some 72 scale builds of the cracking academy kit.

oh ah yes and im also co-hosting this gb so c'mon chaps dig those bugs out and get sticking. :popcorn:

Hi all looking forward to this one should be fun ,got the US Navy G/B running at the same time so my bench

will be full just got a Mossi to finish

Les

I'm in the same boat... though I'm almost done my Mosquito. Nevertheless its a good excuse to cut down on my stash that seems to have grown alot lately.

... as I said in the other thread, I'm going to build four or five CF-18s basically representing most of the main types used by Canada. Without going into details, its going to be like an early, mid and late configuration, as well as an dual seater. I might also build one or two for pilots that I know who flew them. I've actually never built a CF-18. so this should be fun.

Welcome folks. This one has crept up fairly quickly eh?

Workbench is going to be packed out with this, the swing wing GB and then the Helicopter GB coming around soon too!

Considering the rate at which you turned out F-15's during the recent GB I think you'll be ok...:-)

Looks like a few of us are in the same boat. This is one GB I am determined to get finished. I also have entries for the USN and Helo GBs as well as another for the Green and Grey GB over on the MM. Going to be a busy few months.....

Wow where did this one suddenly come from! Was hoping to have my swing wing entry finished by now :banghead:

I'll be a little late to the party on this one but I will be joining in with either a revell or hasegawa F/A-18E, which ever one I can pick up cheaper!

Wow where did this one suddenly come from! Was hoping to have my swing wing entry finished by now :banghead:

I'll be a little late to the party on this one but I will be joining in with either a revell or hasegawa F/A-18E, which ever one I can pick up cheaper!

that'll be a revell one then

Welcome all! Only a few days before you can get cracking!

I've got a Growler (E/A-18G) on the go - Is this permitted or not? :)

Check the rules, any variant is welcome, as long as it's not more than a quarter built.

Dave