Just had a run down the Gallery, there are a lot of really nice builds and it is going to be hard to pick a winner out of them. Well done to all those who have taken part and especially the organisers of this group build. I have had a lot of fun even though I did manage to c**k things up on the penultimate day.

:thanks: guys, I look forward to taking part in another.

I enjoyed this GB. Good builds, folks!

Question: does anyone know if the Dragon kit in 1/144 (CF-188A Hornet 410 Cougar Squadron) is available still? If so, where? I don't build in that scale, but a friend asked me yesterday if the kit was still available.

ALF

I enjoyed this GB. Good builds, folks!

Question: does anyone know if the Dragon kit in 1/144 (CF-188A Hornet 410 Cougar Squadron) is available still? If so, where? I don't build in that scale, but a friend asked me yesterday if the kit was still available.

ALF

ALF I have just had a quick search of the internet and the only one that I have found is on e-bay, it appears as if it is quite rare now and the example on the site has discoloured decals. It may be that someone on here has one that they are willing to part with but failing that this may be the only option. Anyway I have included the link below. Good luck with the search.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-144-DRAGON-CF-188A-HORNET-410-COUGAR-SQUADRON-4522-ULTRA-RARE-/370683430614

• Like 1

Congratulations PeterW, fantastic model! Well worth all the time and effort with those decals :D

Thanks to the hosts and everyone else in the build for making me feel so welcome on my first group outing. I'm well into my second now and I start my third in a few days :thumbsup: I think I've got the bug because I've already made plans for three more after that!