1/48 - AIDC F-CK-1C & D IDF "Ching-Kuo" by AFV Club/PMA - FC-K-1C & -1D released

Homebee

F-16 / F-18 hybrid!

Yes and that's what makes the charm of the aircraft. From an aesthetic point-of-view, I wish the bottom of the nose would have curved up a little. Anyway. ME WANT !

One of the few examples - in my opinion! - where the two-seater is better looking than the single-seater. I guess that makes it the Empire Strikes Back of the jet fighter world? ;)

If it's half as good as their F-5 series, it'll be a ripper; I'm in!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Vlamgat9 said:

Who is the race between? Don't think anyone else is doing a 1/48 Ching Kuo?

Freedom Model Kits: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235019342-148-aidc-f-ck-1ab-mlu-ching-kuo-by-freedom-model-kits-box-artdecals-release-may-2017/

So AFV-Club vs FMK ! Match in progress - current result: 3D renders+3 test shots+1 box art  /  3 provisionnals box art+decals

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

18 minutes ago, Homebee said:

Freedom Model Kits: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235019342-148-aidc-f-ck-1ab-mlu-ching-kuo-by-freedom-model-kits-box-artdecals-release-may-2017/

So AFV-Club vs FMK ! Match in progress - current result: 3D renders+3 test shots+1 box art  /  3 provisionnals box art+decals

V.P.

One can only laugh... All these years we have waited and now two together. Mad. Oh well I shall not complain! My resin Han Models Ching Kuo will now be moved to the "collector's items" shelf!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

nice!

some actual plastic! more likely now that we will get a model :)

plastic looks very much like their great F-5 kit! :thumbsup:

Edited by exdraken