1/48 Super Etendard-French Navy

Hello,
I have been a fan of this aircraft always .I found this kit from my friend Bob Hanes. Decided to build it in Frech Naval camo scheme. I wanted to place a pilot in the cockpit. Used the trumpeter pilot from F-16 kit. Had to cut the legs and arms to make him fit in the cockpit. Fit was not that great. There was a gap on both sides of the wing fuselage interface. Putty was used to fill the gap. I used Medium grey and dark grey acrylic paints for the camo.Used to bluetac for masking. Used the decals provided and weathered with oil and sealed with future.I am pleased with the effect . Please let me know ,how you guys like it.
IMG_3966_zps46e06024.jpg
IMG_3965_zps4b5ef883.jpg
IMG_3950_zpsddd252bf.jpg
IMG_3949_zpsdd0936e8.jpg
IMG_3906_zpsdf74ebad.jpg
IMG_3907_zpse4a0040c.jpg
IMG_3913_zps5ac29fde.jpg
IMG_3909_zpsb8596a1d.jpg
IMG_3963_zpsdf5d8e77.jpg
Thanks

• Like 5

Nice job on a not so great kit! My attempt at building this kit ended in the bin some years ago!

FF

Yeah. I agree with you, The fit was not that great and I wish I had scribed the panel lines too. Anything in the horizon to replace this kit in 1/48 scale??

Same experience here. I don't know if it was the plastic or, the manufacturer's problem but, I had also experienced fitting issues, which made me stop building this kit.

Very nice job Vivkulan.

Looking forward to see your next build!

Cheers

Sernak