Visual features on an A320neo?

Hi people,

im planning on doing a lufthansa A320neo, apart from the winglets, are there any other features?

Oh damn, anywhere i could find these?

Oh damn, anywhere i could find these?

no,.... not yet....... I suggest you to build one of the interim A320ceo with shark lets (D-AIZQ for example...)

Sounds like a plan

in fact, the next A320 I build it getting the shark lets (as revell's wingtip fences are too small anyway ....) even if its not going to be an LH bird :)

haha we should start a sharklet group build lol

I think the sharkleted A32x look 10000000000x nicer than the wingtiped.... I have only one A320 built, with these wingtips, and won't built any of these. the next batch will be sharklets, as the choice is growing.... :)

• Like 1

There'll be a few differences between the A3xxNEO and the current Single Aisle family. The engines are the most noticeable and the pylons are new but as the wing is undergoing a structural redesign there may be some detail differences there. As I understand it, the flap track and wing to fuselage fairings are being refined to improve aerodynamics and the landing gear will also be slightly longer to maintain nacelle clearance to the ground. The Sharklets should be the same though. :winkgrin:

All A319/A320/A321s from MSN5098 are capable of having Sharklets installed although they are a customer option (the Chinese don't seem to be adopting them at the moment) and are now certified for the A320 (both engine types); the A319 & A321 will follow later this year. Once fully certified I'm sure many of the new aircraft will be retrofitted. JetBlue currently are the only airline to have retrofitted their Sharklet capable deliveries. Older aircraft will require a major modification to allow installation of Sharklets and will have be assessed on a case-by case basis to see if it is possible.

From memory, so not exhaustive, Sharklet A320s now fly with:

Air Asia (first operator), Air Arabia, Lufthansa, Cebu Air, Virgin America, Qatar, Wizz, Swiss, GoAir, IndiGo, LAN, Avianca, TAM, JetStar, Vueling, Volaris, JetBlue, Spirit, Niki and Monarch. The first A319 operator will be American Airlines (who I think will also have the first A321s with them).

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 01/01/2017 at 8:39 PM, MadRicky said:

Good to see on Revell's newsletter they will release A320 and A321 neo by November 2017... I wonder if they will include both Ge and Pw engines 

I've no idea what engines they will include but I've seen it suggested on another forum that they aren't going to include undercarriage!